Pool Construction Survey, Mapping & GPR
GPR and Locating Services for Pool Construction, Mapping, and Surveying
Every year you say you’re going to build that pool, especially when the heat index in Dallas hits triple digits.
You can imagine the clear blue oasis calling your name, begging you to take a dip. Visions swim through your head of pool parties and kids enjoying their school break. But the pool remains a fantasy. As much as a pool is an exciting prospect, it is also one of those big projects that can be so daunting to plan that you do not even know where to start.
Good news — the first step is to call Wood Inspection Services. We’ll use our unique expertise to help locate the perfect spot with our underground mapping equipment.
Unlike traditional land survey companies, which only scan the surface and property lines, we go deeper with ground penetrating radar (GPR) and electromagnetic locating equipment. This technology uses radar pulses to create images up to 100 feet underground. Our technicians have decades of training to interpret these readouts and as such can identify unknown utility lines and even unmarked graves.
Who Can Benefit from GPR Services and Why?
Wood Inspection Services has performed surveys for a variety of swimming pool designs throughout Texas. We work with:
- Homeowners: Ensure a smooth and efficient pool construction process while mitigating risks and potential future issues.
- Pool Installers: Utilize GPR surveys and mapping to offer enhanced services to clients, demonstrating professionalism and commitment to quality.
- Hotel Owners: Prioritize guest safety and avoid disruptions by accurately locating utilities and underground features before pool construction or renovations.
- General Contractors: Enhance project planning and coordination by utilizing GPR services, minimizing delays and unexpected challenges.
- Municipalities and Parks Departments: Optimize the development of public swimming pools, adhering to regulations, and ensuring safety for the community.
H3. Notable Locations We Provide Pool Survey and Mapping Services
- Flower Mound
- Highland Village
- The Colony
Whether you are planning a small backyard pool or an Olympic-sized swimming pool for the public, our GPR reports will provide peace of mind before construction begins.